You’ve mailed in your college applications, you’ve taken your SAT’s and the next step is preparing for your college interviews. Sammie Levin from HerCampus.com shares some tips on preparing for your college interviews. One of the points Sammie stresses is the importance of knowing yourself.
Below is a list of topics that you should be able to answer about yourself:
- How you would describe yourself
- Your extracurriculars
- Why you want to go to this school
- What you could contribute to the school or student body
- What you want to get involved in
- What you’re interested in studying and why
- What you see yourself doing in the future
- Challenges or obstacles you’ve overcome in the past
- What you do in your free time
- Favorite book
To read Sammie’s entire article, click here.
Prepping for college interviews can seem overwhelming but the talented admissions team at My Learning Springboard can help you put your best foot forward. To set up a consultation with one of our admissions consultants, please contact us. We’ll help you to nail the admissions interview!
Written by: Editorial Team, My Learning Springboard, Inc.