My Learning Springboard offers a variety of services to support students with learning differences, physical disabilities, and emotional issues. Our experts include special educators and advocates, autism specialists, reading specialists, math specialists, classroom teachers, psychologists, behavioral pediatricians, speech and language therapists, play therapists, occupational therapists, movement therapists, and holistic health counselors. Our Special Education Family Advocates help to navigate resources, coach parents, and facilitate Early Intervention, IEP and 504 processes. This consultation includes navigating the NYC Department of Education’s Committees on Special Education (CSE), working with child study teams at schools, and supporting parents with school selection.
Services and programs are customized to meet the needs of an individual student. We also help families and schools to source and manage special education itinerant teachers (SEIT), shadow teachers, and paraeducators when these services are employed privately.
Our team includes:
- Laurie Gross, Educational Consultant and Special Education Family Advocate
- Phoebe Lynch, Educational Consultant and Special Education Family Advocate
- Karen Dunner, Special Educator
- Liz Lazar, Reading Specialist
- Maureen Ginnane, Special Educator
- Nicole DeMartino, Special Educator
- Pamela Gene, Special Educator
- Patty Kim, Reading Specialist
- Polly Goltche, Reading Specialist
- Seth Guttenplan, Special Educator
- Vanessa Bolger, Special Educator
- Yael Kahn, Special Educator
See our Related Services for more information about psychologists and evaluations, speech and language therapy, and occupational therapy.