The school year is under way and schools are working hard to integrate technology into the classroom. Are you working with your elementary students to use technology at home to build skills in reading and math? Parents Magazine shares the best educational apps for kids:
- Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss
- The Magic School Bus: Oceans by Scholastic
- Fish School HD
- ABCmouse.com Visit the Zoo Interactive Environment Series
- Scout’s ABC Garden by LeapFrog
- Balloony Word
- Stack the States
- Math Easy HD
- School Zone Time, Money & Fractions On-Track
- The Electric Company Wordball! by PBS
Have you tried any of these apps? We would love to hear your feedback! At My Learning Springboard our educators use a variety apps both in their own classrooms and with their private tutoring clients to help their students gain better understanding of certain topics and track progress of their students as they grasp concepts and terms.
Written by: Editorial Team, My Learning Springboard, Inc.