Private tutoring helps each student meet his or her unique needs and realize his or her individual goals. Whether the need is academic support, enrichment,
test preparation, motivation, or increased self-confidence, our educators create a personalized approach to support each student.
We also find that many families need support managing the overwhelming demands of day-to-day school life and developing systems for organization, time management, and study skills. Our educators and executive function coaches provide this support.
Regardless of the need or subject matter, we individualize the entire process to highlight a student’s strengths, design an appropriate course of action, and improve academic performance. The intensity, flexibility, and customization of private tutoring provides students with a competitive advantage in bolstering their success.
Private tutoring services include:
- Kindergarten Readiness
- Reading and Literacy Specialists – including grammar and handwriting
- Math Specialists
- Science and History Specialists
- Foreign Languages and English Language Learners (ESL or ELL)
- Executive Functioning: Study Skills, Organizational Skills and Life Coaching
- Enrichment Teaching and Independent Study (any subject area)
- Technology and Digital Coaching
- Art, Music, and Museum Education
- Business, Finance, and Entrepreneurship
- Bar and Bat Mitzvah Preparation
- Religious School Supplementation (any faith)